Manufacturing Execution System
Prompts and Polices the pre-weigh, comingle, and batching
operation. May be integrated with your existing ERP system so that consumption
information is relayed within seconds to the host system.
Watch dispensing webinar
Recipe Manager Pro
- Real time consumption and creation of inventory.
- Computer assisted weighing, blending, and packing out of manufacturing orders.
- Provides accurate real time inventory visibility and quality control status to operators.
- Pre-weigh and co-mingle operations are performed using scales that are directly accessible to the software, enhancing speed and reliability.
- Each step of the batching operation is policed by the software in order to ensure that all steps are performed as defined in the process specification.
- MSDS and HMIS information is displayed as required throughout.
- The software ensures that all equipment has been cleaned and
sanitized before allowing it to be used.
- Provides an electronic batch sheet that may be customized by the
- Paperless system with data collected at the source eliminates time and errors associated with manual data recording and entry
- Increase manufacturing efficiencies by 10%-30%
- Complete lot traceability with container level tracking of source materials.
- Material consumption information is sent back to the host ERP in seconds.
- Ability to interface to ANY host system: Oracle, SAP,
Batchmaster, MFG/PRO Data3, etc.
- Designed to meet the stringent requirements of the FDA with 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Designed to work in a “thin client” environment, which lets the application run on portable Pocket PCs or Pen tablets
- Barcoding is used throughout to ensure accuracy
- Maintains an inventory of misblends and automatically recommends
their use when possible.
- Integrated in process testing ensures that adjustments are
correctly completed, and retains details for review and analysis
- Automatically corrects quantities required based on the purity
as required, and determines the amount of filler required.
- Weight tolerances can be set at the ingredient level.
- Gang weighing is supported for increased efficiency.
- Filters ingredients by workstation based on security, size of
pour, and other criteria.
- Signatures for operator and checker can be individually
configured for each operation.