Chemical Inventory Management / Warehousing
Increases efficiency with wireless warehousing and container level barcode tracking.
Recipe Manager Pro
- Print the MSDSs and C of As required for a shipment automatically based on products and lots being shipped.
- Generate all labeling required for shipment of hazardous materials.
- Produce all paperwork required for international shipments including those required for freight forwarding.
- Pack out into customer defined container sizes is integrated with the shipping process.
- Supports the use of shelf cans
- Ensures that mixed lots get sampled and retested
- Support for customer defined labeling
- Web based customer self-serve
- Order confirmation and advanced shipment notification using EDI or email technologies.
- Fine-tuned for container level inventory tracking of chemicals, components, and finished goods
- Bolts onto any ERP system in synchronous or asynchronous mode
- Multiple warehouse/division support
- Direct weigh scale integration for weight verification during receiving, cycle counting and shipping
- Complete audit trail of all transactions
- Easy to use context sensitive 'drill downs' to any level of detail
- Many automated functions including shipping document preparation
- Ability to view inventory snapshot at any time in the past
- Perform cycle counts and physicals without shutting down operations
- Wave picking for more efficient use of tow motor operators
- Designed to meet the stringent requirements of the FDA with 21 CFR part 11 compliance
- Designed to work in a 'thin client' environment, which lets the applications run on portable RF Pocket PCs or Pen tablets
- Optional QC/LIMS module controls item/product testing and subsequent quality code changes